Skip to main content

Races and the Thousand Other Things I do in Life (episode 1)

Here is the first posting of Races and the Other Thousand Things I do in Life. Enjoy!

Emma
Episode 1
Sleep

Everyone has to sleep. I do, too. I sleep with a mixture of snoring and movement. That's right, I move to help me sleep. Don't look so surprised. I curl in my bed, crate, or really any available surface(table, lap, chicken pot pie) and take a nap. I cover my snout with my paws(a gypsy lady once told it either means you are defending yourself or you want food, it doesn't matter to me which) and tuck my tail in. This assures no stepping-on-tail action occurs. What do I dream about? The most perfect piece of cake, heating in the oven. Just a taste of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Henry's Universe Mode #231: WrestleMania II (Part 3)

Finn Balor vs The Undertaker Finn Balor felt the full force of the strikes of The Undertaker in the early going, eating rights and lefts to the skull. The Undertaker continued to lay into Balor, dumping him to the floor with a clothesline, then following up with his vintage suicide dive! After a brief skirmish on the outside, the Deadman got destructive, grabbing the Demon's throat and driving him through the announce table with a chokeslam! It was here that The Undertaker allowed Finn Balor a chance to just give up and concede defeat, but Balor wasn't having any of it. Finn got his second wind, countering an attempted chokeslam to connect with a reverse DDT, then the shotgun dropkick in the corner. Up top, Finn connected with Coup de Grace! 1........................2.......................but it's going to take a lot more to put The Undertaker away, especially at WrestleMania. Balor laid in some shots, busting The Undertaker open, but that proved to be a huge mistake. ...

American Dad "Stompe Le Monde" Review

You know, I once tried to make it in musical theater. If only I had watched this episode beforehand, I would've known I needed a leather jacket to truly make it. Alas, those dreams are for a more pretentious soul than mine. "Stompe Le Monde" is a wild episode of American Dad, one that starts with Stan's previously unknown uncle dying and ends with wanton destruction of many Sonic Drive-Ins. It's a crazy a journey as it sounds, one that left me just struggling to keep up. The family to use the new inheritance to travel to New York City, but Stan quickly blows the money on the rights to Stomp, which is apparently a real musical. The whole town of Langley is very excited to see the new show, but Stan has no idea what he's doing, never once hiring a director or even rehearsing. Why this only came up literally minutes before opening is anyone's guess. The Smith Family is forced to go on the run, and are attacked by many ferocious coyotes off-screen. In ye...

Curious Crab

One Monday night my mom looked into my crabitat and found that a crab had climbed into one of my fake trees. It was in the top branch. I looked in later, and found that the crab had fallen out of the tree. I hope he is okay. What a day!