Skip to main content

(Hype) New Series in the Works

2015 has been the most successful year in my blog's history, but I'm not finished yet. The South Park review will continue until the end of the season, when I might pick up a new TV show. My Hell in a Cell 2015 recap is coming soon, with the event taking place later. I'll need to watch it, take notes, and then make the post. I'm aiming for a Monday release for that. However, as written in the title, this is a hype post for a new series that will be starting within the next month or so.

So, WWE 2k16 is releasing in a few days, and I'm planning on picking it up soon afterward. Not sure how soon, just soon. Once I've gotten a feel for it, I will be starting up a universe mode on the blog, which should be a lot of fun. The plan is to have 3 posts per in game week, with Raw, Smackdown! and NXT. Monthly pay per views will get their own post. Each post will include the five matches that took place on that show, with some brief comments from me on the main event, and any rivalry matches that took place. For those who are unaware, rivalries now give status effects, so I'll put in notes about those effects and any and all cut scenes. I'm not a big fan of rivalries, so there will only be one rivalry per show, the other matches will be booked by me. Here is a look at a sample match card:

Matches 
Winner will be BOLD

Example #1 vs Example #2
Tag Team #1 vs Tag Team #2
Example #3 vs Example #4

And so one. You get the point. I can explain more about the series when I post the introduction, just one quick note. I wouldn't expect this series too soon after the release, as I have to get it and go through a lot of trialing and set up. And no, there is nothing I can do to speed it up. The series will release when it is ready, and not a second before then.

I think that's about it. See everyone around.

-Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have a dog today" speech

I have a dog today. A black dog, a white dog A gray dog, a green dog A blue dog, a red dog And a yellow dog. I have a dog today. He is a black dog With long whiskers And a big snout. I have a dog today. He is my dog. And his name is Trinket. I have a dog today. With an extra-long tail And a happy-go-lucky attitude. I have a dog today. He will stir the deep Black potions of my heart. He will smell me And express his joy. I have a dog today. A dog tomorrow And a dog the day after that. I have a dog today. He is a good dog A bad dog A cute dog A fat dog A thin dog And a happy dog. I have a dog today. He is a nice dog A happy dog And he is my dog. I have a dog today. Let all dogs be free Happy Barking Singing And let happiness rule the land!

Henry's Universe Mode #209: No Mercy(Part 1)

What does it take to be the best? It's a question that's been asked many times, by many people. To many, the answer is complicated; tonight, it is quite simple. Lay it all on the line, not for yourself but in pursuit of something. Settle your scores by defeating your opponent, as decisively as possible. Be ready for any opportunity that presents itself, because it might be your only chance. And above all else, show.....no......mercy. And now, Raw and SmackDown present.....................No Mercy! Universe Mode No Mercy September 24th, 2017 Location: Raleigh, NC Official No Mercy Theme Song- "No Mercy"- PVRIS The Shield(c) vs The Hardy Boyz- Raw Tag Team Championship Match For a large majority of this match, we saw a different side to Matt and Jeff Hardy. They were more calculating, operating at a slower pace is hopes of grinding out Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. The strategy proved successful enough against Ambrose, but one mistake c

The Route of Life

dedicated to my hermits, who changed my life Ch 1 My Hermit crabs Hermit crabs are sometimes hard to take care of. Especially when you never had a hermit. Last Sunday afternoon I got 2 Hermit crabs. Their names are Crabbe and Goyle. I have talked with many sales people. The first Petco we went to (where we got the hermits and their things) seemed to have no idea on the subject. So we ended up going to Dolphin Pet Village. They were more experience at the subject. Now we have some of the things we will need. Last week, I went to a second Petco. There we got a cuttlebone, which is the bone of a fish. Now they look happy. Have a good day Hermit Crabs! Ch 2 Curious Crab The week before last week, my mom looked into my crabitat and found that one of my crabs had climbed one of my fake trees. It was on the top branch. Later, when I was changing to get ready for bed, the crab fell out of his branch. I hope he is okay. He’s definitely starting to look okay. How funny do you think that story is