Skip to main content

My Fastlane Predictions

Fastlane has not had a good first two years of existence. Both the 2015 and 2016 versions have been two of my least favorite events of the year. There does seem to be some potential in this card, so let's get down to it.






Pre-Show- Rich Swann and Akira Tozawa vs The Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar

My Prediction: Heels win

Man, there really is no incentive to watch these pre-show matches.


Sami Zayn vs Samoa Joe

My Prediction: Samoa Joe kills a man

Samoa Joe is one of those rare guys that is so much better on the main roster than in NXT. Raw has absolutely nailed his character, and he has quickly become one of the biggest names on the flagship show.


Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

My Prediction: The Boss is broken

It currently looks as if Raw is building towards a fatal four-way at WrestleMania. If so, Nia needs to continue to be built as a legit star, sorry Sasha.


Raw Tag Team Title Match- Gallows and Anderson vs Enzo and Big Cass

My Prediction: The Club ain't sawft

My only disappointment in this match is that Cesaro and Sheamus aren't involved. Love those guys.


Cruiserweight Title Match- Neville vs Jack Gallagher

My Prediction: Bow to the King

Neville's heel work has been excellent, and has created legitimate buzz for this match. I imagine he could have a long run in him, similar to his NXT days.


Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

My Prediction: BRAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This is what I'm referring to as the "real main event", as this is the match on the card I'm most excited for. They've built this encounter very well, and I'm quite sad it isn't a Mania match. That said, this will likely set up another match I'm quite excited for, as the Deadman interferes to cost the Big Dog.


Raw Women's Title Match- Bayley vs Charlotte Flair

My Prediction: C'mon, let's be serious here

Yeah, Charlotte's pay-per-view streak is not ending at Fastlane. I would be interested to see a finish that kept the belt on Bayley, perhaps a run-in from Sasha for a Charlotte DQ win.


Universal Title Match- Kevin Owens vs Goldberg

My Prediction: Big Kev and Charlotte should be in a tag team

Kevin Owens' run as Universal champ is the exact definition of how not to book a champion. Raw's main event scene has been bogged down with terrible, repetitive matches, seriously bad comedy and overall pointlessness. Finally, we've got a challenger with some actual intrigue, and a nice story to tell. But I've been down this road too many times by now. I would love to see either Goldberg or Brock with the belt, because of the possibilities it would open up(Brock vs Balor, anyone?), but it ain't happening. Heels win at pay-per-views; that's just a fact of life.


I would love to be invested in this show, but if KO is still champ at the end of the night, I can't see it happening. Still, I'll stick around; I always do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have a dog today" speech

I have a dog today. A black dog, a white dog A gray dog, a green dog A blue dog, a red dog And a yellow dog. I have a dog today. He is a black dog With long whiskers And a big snout. I have a dog today. He is my dog. And his name is Trinket. I have a dog today. With an extra-long tail And a happy-go-lucky attitude. I have a dog today. He will stir the deep Black potions of my heart. He will smell me And express his joy. I have a dog today. A dog tomorrow And a dog the day after that. I have a dog today. He is a good dog A bad dog A cute dog A fat dog A thin dog And a happy dog. I have a dog today. He is a nice dog A happy dog And he is my dog. I have a dog today. Let all dogs be free Happy Barking Singing And let happiness rule the land!

Henry's Universe Mode #209: No Mercy(Part 1)

What does it take to be the best? It's a question that's been asked many times, by many people. To many, the answer is complicated; tonight, it is quite simple. Lay it all on the line, not for yourself but in pursuit of something. Settle your scores by defeating your opponent, as decisively as possible. Be ready for any opportunity that presents itself, because it might be your only chance. And above all else, show.....no......mercy. And now, Raw and SmackDown present.....................No Mercy! Universe Mode No Mercy September 24th, 2017 Location: Raleigh, NC Official No Mercy Theme Song- "No Mercy"- PVRIS The Shield(c) vs The Hardy Boyz- Raw Tag Team Championship Match For a large majority of this match, we saw a different side to Matt and Jeff Hardy. They were more calculating, operating at a slower pace is hopes of grinding out Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. The strategy proved successful enough against Ambrose, but one mistake c

The Route of Life

dedicated to my hermits, who changed my life Ch 1 My Hermit crabs Hermit crabs are sometimes hard to take care of. Especially when you never had a hermit. Last Sunday afternoon I got 2 Hermit crabs. Their names are Crabbe and Goyle. I have talked with many sales people. The first Petco we went to (where we got the hermits and their things) seemed to have no idea on the subject. So we ended up going to Dolphin Pet Village. They were more experience at the subject. Now we have some of the things we will need. Last week, I went to a second Petco. There we got a cuttlebone, which is the bone of a fish. Now they look happy. Have a good day Hermit Crabs! Ch 2 Curious Crab The week before last week, my mom looked into my crabitat and found that one of my crabs had climbed one of my fake trees. It was on the top branch. Later, when I was changing to get ready for bed, the crab fell out of his branch. I hope he is okay. He’s definitely starting to look okay. How funny do you think that story is