Skip to main content

My WrestleMania 33 Predictions

This year's WrestleMania is a bit weird for me. I'm not really interested in most of the championship matches on the show, least of all the two world title matches. However, the non-title matches and most of the undercard looks very intriguing, so I'm confused on how to feel about this card.






Pre-Show- Cruiserweight Title Match- Neville vs Austin Aries

My Prediction: The Greatest Champion That Ever Lived

When I heard this match being proposed a few months ago, I hated it. However, Aries has won me over, at least a little bit, and he's been a much better face then he was in NXT. A lot of controversy has been kicked up over this match being on the pre-show, but I don't mind. It makes the pre-show must watch, and that's always a good thing.


Pre-Show- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

My Prediction: BRUANNNNNNNNNNN

Like there was ever any doubt.


SmackDown Women's Title Match- Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Natalya vs Mickie James vs Carmella vs Naomi

My Prediction: Feel the Glow

This is probably right up there with the battle royal for the matches I'm least interested in. SmackDown has done a good job giving their women TV time, but that can't cover for a lack of wrestling ability. The ideal finish would be Naomi reclaiming her championship, but we'll see if WWE follows through.


Raw Tag Team Title Match- Gallows and Anderson vs Enzo and Big Cass vs Cesaro and Sheamus

My Prediction: The Good Brothers climb the ladder of success

I found it very interesting when WWE announced that this would be a ladder match, considering there is not one high flier here. Despite that, it should still be pretty great.


Intercontinental Title Match- Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin

My Prediction: The Lunatic gets his WrestleMania moment

I don't have a huge amount of interest in this match, as neither of these guys are that great in the ring. Dean's been pushed aside at almost every turn, so it's about time he gets his moment in the spotlight.


John Cena and Nikki Bella vs The Miz and Maryse

My Prediction: You Can't See Me

I'm not normally a fan of these reality-based feuds, but even I've really enjoyed the build to this match. Although I would love Miz to win, I gotta go with Cena and Nikki here, likely with a post-match proposal.


United States Title Match- Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens

My Prediction: Kill Owens Kill

This is another proposed match I wasn't looking forward, as Jeri-KO's stranglehold on Raw still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I've enjoyed the build, though, and I think these two will have a serviceable bout.


Raw Women's Title Match- Bayley vs Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

My Prediction: The Legit Heel

Boy how far the Raw women's division has fallen. Remember when Charlotte and Sasha main evented Hell in a Cell? Now, on the biggest stage, they've got a heatless match due to some really poor booking. Sasha's heel turn could revitalize the division, and WrestleMania is the place to do it.


Shane McMahon vs AJ Styles

My Prediction: Shane don't want none

I said a few months ago on Twitter that this match could steal the show, if set in a hardcore environment. Unfortunately, that didn't happen, so I've lost any interest I had before. Hopefully this isn't a long match, or it might kill the rest of the show.


Non-Sanctioned Match- Seth Rollins vs Triple H

My Prediction: If Seth loses, we riot

This is easily the best built match on the show, and no I'm not just saying that because I'm a Seth mark. I could totally see Trips winning, but Seth could really use the extra momentum.


The Undertaker vs Roman Reigns

My Prediction: You ain't a Phenom, Roman

This is another match I'm really looking forward to, if only for the crowd reactions. Although Roman winning is probably the better option, I don't think WWE is daring enough to do it. With the potential of Taker-Cena at WrestleMania 34, I'd imagine Taker's sticking around for another year.


WWE Title Match- Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

My Prediction: Even Vipers follow the buzzards

I actually had a lot of interest in this match after Bray won the belt. The story of Orton refusing to fight Wyatt was pretty awesome, and I was looking forward to how they built this match. Unfortunately, SmackDown took the cop-out, going the generic spooky sh** route, and killing any intrigue in the match. Hopefully these two guys prove me wrong and steal the show, but I don't have a lot of optimism.


Universal Title Match- Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

My Prediction: The Beast is back

In a way, this match actually has the most upside of anything on the card, because there are really no expectations. In my opinion, Brock is really underrated as a wrestler, and when he's motivated, he can put on a show. At the absolute worst, I just hope this isn't another squash.


There you have it, those are my predictions for WrestleMania 33. I'll have a preview for my own WrestleMania out tomorrow, and then we begin an insane WrestleMania weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I have a dog today" speech

I have a dog today. A black dog, a white dog A gray dog, a green dog A blue dog, a red dog And a yellow dog. I have a dog today. He is a black dog With long whiskers And a big snout. I have a dog today. He is my dog. And his name is Trinket. I have a dog today. With an extra-long tail And a happy-go-lucky attitude. I have a dog today. He will stir the deep Black potions of my heart. He will smell me And express his joy. I have a dog today. A dog tomorrow And a dog the day after that. I have a dog today. He is a good dog A bad dog A cute dog A fat dog A thin dog And a happy dog. I have a dog today. He is a nice dog A happy dog And he is my dog. I have a dog today. Let all dogs be free Happy Barking Singing And let happiness rule the land!

Henry's Universe Mode #209: No Mercy(Part 1)

What does it take to be the best? It's a question that's been asked many times, by many people. To many, the answer is complicated; tonight, it is quite simple. Lay it all on the line, not for yourself but in pursuit of something. Settle your scores by defeating your opponent, as decisively as possible. Be ready for any opportunity that presents itself, because it might be your only chance. And above all else, show.....no......mercy. And now, Raw and SmackDown present.....................No Mercy! Universe Mode No Mercy September 24th, 2017 Location: Raleigh, NC Official No Mercy Theme Song- "No Mercy"- PVRIS The Shield(c) vs The Hardy Boyz- Raw Tag Team Championship Match For a large majority of this match, we saw a different side to Matt and Jeff Hardy. They were more calculating, operating at a slower pace is hopes of grinding out Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. The strategy proved successful enough against Ambrose, but one mistake c

The Route of Life

dedicated to my hermits, who changed my life Ch 1 My Hermit crabs Hermit crabs are sometimes hard to take care of. Especially when you never had a hermit. Last Sunday afternoon I got 2 Hermit crabs. Their names are Crabbe and Goyle. I have talked with many sales people. The first Petco we went to (where we got the hermits and their things) seemed to have no idea on the subject. So we ended up going to Dolphin Pet Village. They were more experience at the subject. Now we have some of the things we will need. Last week, I went to a second Petco. There we got a cuttlebone, which is the bone of a fish. Now they look happy. Have a good day Hermit Crabs! Ch 2 Curious Crab The week before last week, my mom looked into my crabitat and found that one of my crabs had climbed one of my fake trees. It was on the top branch. Later, when I was changing to get ready for bed, the crab fell out of his branch. I hope he is okay. He’s definitely starting to look okay. How funny do you think that story is