Skip to main content

An Important Blog Announcement

I realize I just had a blog update less than two weeks ago, but things move quickly when you're me. I'll get straight to the point. I've already posted a good amount of The New Millennium series, and believe me when I tell you I have a lot more where that came from. In fact, I have enough content to post the series daily for the rest of the April. The simple fact is that it's incredibly easy to write posts for that series- the regular season, playoffs and offseason posts only take me about 2-3 hours in one session to write all 3. And while that does mean I can just pump out content, and I am really enjoying making it, I also don't think this is what my blog is about.


So after telling you where my head is at, let's take an abrupt left turn. Are you aware I have a second blog? It's found right here: https://htkthoughts.blogspot.com/ I've posted only sporadically there over the past few years, but it's time to change. So I'm making the executive decision to move The New Millennium to my second blog, Henry's Thoughts. It'll stay daily uploads until I reach the end of the series, which might be the 2018-2019 season, but I haven't decided yet. In the meantime, nothing will be posted here until my next American Dad review on the 16th, and I'm planning on spending the time updating the Henry's Universe Mode wikia found here: https://henrys-universe-mode.fandom.com/wiki/Henry%27s_Universe_Mode_Wikia


With all that said, you can probably guess where I'm going next. After taking a bit of a break, Henry's Universe Mode is coming back. The plan is to get to WrestleMania, still posting pay-per-views only, and then I'll stop to consider what I want to do next, but that should cover the next month or so. I'll be sure to keep you updated if anything changes. So, just to summarize, The New Millennium is moving to my second blog, and the links will still be posted on my Twitter, if you follow me there. The Henry's Universe Mode wikia will be updated, and after that's done, the series itself will return, picking up where I left out following Survivor Series. And here I've gone writing three paragraphs for the simplest of announcements.


(Edit: despite all the words I put into this post, I forgot one of the most important items, which is that The New Millennium will begin being posted on my second blog tomorrow. Now I'm done)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Henry's Universe Mode #231: WrestleMania II (Part 3)

Finn Balor vs The Undertaker Finn Balor felt the full force of the strikes of The Undertaker in the early going, eating rights and lefts to the skull. The Undertaker continued to lay into Balor, dumping him to the floor with a clothesline, then following up with his vintage suicide dive! After a brief skirmish on the outside, the Deadman got destructive, grabbing the Demon's throat and driving him through the announce table with a chokeslam! It was here that The Undertaker allowed Finn Balor a chance to just give up and concede defeat, but Balor wasn't having any of it. Finn got his second wind, countering an attempted chokeslam to connect with a reverse DDT, then the shotgun dropkick in the corner. Up top, Finn connected with Coup de Grace! 1........................2.......................but it's going to take a lot more to put The Undertaker away, especially at WrestleMania. Balor laid in some shots, busting The Undertaker open, but that proved to be a huge mistake. ...

Curious Crab

One Monday night my mom looked into my crabitat and found that a crab had climbed into one of my fake trees. It was in the top branch. I looked in later, and found that the crab had fallen out of the tree. I hope he is okay. What a day!

American Dad "Stompe Le Monde" Review

You know, I once tried to make it in musical theater. If only I had watched this episode beforehand, I would've known I needed a leather jacket to truly make it. Alas, those dreams are for a more pretentious soul than mine. "Stompe Le Monde" is a wild episode of American Dad, one that starts with Stan's previously unknown uncle dying and ends with wanton destruction of many Sonic Drive-Ins. It's a crazy a journey as it sounds, one that left me just struggling to keep up. The family to use the new inheritance to travel to New York City, but Stan quickly blows the money on the rights to Stomp, which is apparently a real musical. The whole town of Langley is very excited to see the new show, but Stan has no idea what he's doing, never once hiring a director or even rehearsing. Why this only came up literally minutes before opening is anyone's guess. The Smith Family is forced to go on the run, and are attacked by many ferocious coyotes off-screen. In ye...