Skip to main content

Happy 300th!

Man has it been a whirlwind of a year. It was earlier this year, at the start of February, that my blog reached it's 200th post. I'm happy to announce today that this is my 300th post, as I've posted over a hundred times in this year alone. That smashes the record for most posts in any year in Henry's World history, over double my previous record, which was set last year. Here's to bigger and better things, and to the passing of time. Long may it reign.

-Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Henry's Universe Mode #231: WrestleMania II (Part 3)

Finn Balor vs The Undertaker Finn Balor felt the full force of the strikes of The Undertaker in the early going, eating rights and lefts to the skull. The Undertaker continued to lay into Balor, dumping him to the floor with a clothesline, then following up with his vintage suicide dive! After a brief skirmish on the outside, the Deadman got destructive, grabbing the Demon's throat and driving him through the announce table with a chokeslam! It was here that The Undertaker allowed Finn Balor a chance to just give up and concede defeat, but Balor wasn't having any of it. Finn got his second wind, countering an attempted chokeslam to connect with a reverse DDT, then the shotgun dropkick in the corner. Up top, Finn connected with Coup de Grace! 1........................2.......................but it's going to take a lot more to put The Undertaker away, especially at WrestleMania. Balor laid in some shots, busting The Undertaker open, but that proved to be a huge mistake. ...

Curious Crab

One Monday night my mom looked into my crabitat and found that a crab had climbed into one of my fake trees. It was in the top branch. I looked in later, and found that the crab had fallen out of the tree. I hope he is okay. What a day!

American Dad "Stompe Le Monde" Review

You know, I once tried to make it in musical theater. If only I had watched this episode beforehand, I would've known I needed a leather jacket to truly make it. Alas, those dreams are for a more pretentious soul than mine. "Stompe Le Monde" is a wild episode of American Dad, one that starts with Stan's previously unknown uncle dying and ends with wanton destruction of many Sonic Drive-Ins. It's a crazy a journey as it sounds, one that left me just struggling to keep up. The family to use the new inheritance to travel to New York City, but Stan quickly blows the money on the rights to Stomp, which is apparently a real musical. The whole town of Langley is very excited to see the new show, but Stan has no idea what he's doing, never once hiring a director or even rehearsing. Why this only came up literally minutes before opening is anyone's guess. The Smith Family is forced to go on the run, and are attacked by many ferocious coyotes off-screen. In ye...